Sunday, March 2, 2014

Click Here To Watch Adult World (2013)

Review

I have loved Emma Roberts since I first saw her in Aquamarine. I was about 8 and it was my favorite movie. Then in Nancy Drew and the show she had on Nickelodeon. As I grew up her characters became better and better for me. I loved her as Noelle in It's Kind Of A Funny Story Molly in Twelve and as Grace in Valentines Day. She was great as Sally in The Art of Getting by and obviously amazing as Madison in American Horror Story. Emma Roberts always seems to pop up in all of my favorite movies and now I am adding Adult World to the list. This movie was honestly one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life. Showing a good young girl being exposed to the real world. She has an interesting journey and I loved the ending. The movie had serious moments and other moments where I was laughing out loud. I promise you if you watch Adult World you will not regret it. And I mean It has Evan Peters in it. Can anything really be that bad if it has Evan Peters in it