Monday, September 16, 2013

Eric Forman is a typical high school student growing up in Wisconsin in 1976 with his family and his friends. Together they have the same kind of joys and sorrows that just about every teenager has while growing up. This show parodied many of the attitudes events and fads of the 70s along with those who grew up at the time.

Review

This show is one of my favorites. I just started watching it last week when Fox aired an episode every night of the week. I cannot believe Ive been missing this show! Its one of the funniest shows I have seen in a long time. Tho Im no fan of the 70s as a decade the show makes me wanna go back and live it all again...wait I was born in 1978 so forget that idea. Anyhow...the show follows the lives of a group of 17 year olds in the 70s and everything they do is hilarious. I love the character of Fez who happens to be foreign and hes sorta the dork of the show. He tries to be cool and catch all the fads of the time but he never seems to get it right and hes always after Jackie played by the beautiful Mila Kunis. As for Jackie the relationship between her and her boyfriend is classic. The guy is a total idiot and shes almost as dippy as he is...As for Eric who is the male lead and Donna his girlfriend they are so sweet together...if I do say so myself. They are the perfect couple on the show and Im shocked theyre acting they do the couple thing so well! The show is like a lot of comedies but its got an edge most shows dont. I love the shots where the camera rotates around the table showing all the guys talking...its a staple of almost every episode. Check this show out if you havent had a chance or chose to ignore it!!