Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Click Here To Watch Man of Tai Chi (2013)

Review

I saw the trailer and had my expectations set pretty high. In many ways I felt like this movie was more of a test run for Keanu. The story line was very generic but I love the big name Hong Kong actors. I wish he utilized them more but I guess for a kung fu movie cops can only have a minor sub plot.

The movie's greatest strength was the amazing cinematography of each action sequence. I love how I can identify each style of fighting and enjoyed the clarity of each strike grab and throw. Too bad Keanu can't pull out his matrixself and show us he still got it.

I enjoyed this movie very much even with its flaws it is a solid kung fu movie. Kung fu movies are released fewer and fewer each year and I hope Keanu can turn into a great kungfu movie director and still continue his acting.