Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Click Here To Watch Psych (TV Series 2006 )

During his childhood Shawn Spencer developed a remarkable talent for noticing the tiniest of details under the guidance of his policeman father Henry. However upon growing up he found it difficult to get a job and spends most of his time using his skill to give the police anonymous tips. However the tips are so good that some cops become suspicious that he is involved with the crimes himself. To clear his name Shawn finally settles on a career he pretends to be a psychic. No one really believes him but he continues to be so helpful to the police that they keep calling him in on cases they cant solve. Shawn soon brings his childhood friend Gus into his scheme and between their bantering they manage to solve every case theyre presented with.

Review

I thought that this show was really good and entertaining. A lot are saying that its like Monk but I honestly don't see any real similarities the story lines are completely different and Psych adds a new kind of humor which I found hilarious. The only real likeness is that they are both detective shows. The main characters work very well together and there was enough going on to make me want to keep watching without being overwhelmed. The man playing Shawn Spencer (whose name I forgot) I thought was great and adorable and I'm looking forward to watching him every week. I think it is a perfect companion show for Monk a show I admire also. I gave it a 9 out of 10.