Friday, October 11, 2013

Click Here To Watch Gilmore Girls (TV Series 20002007)

Lorelai Gilmore 32 has such a close relationship with her daughter Rory that they are often mistaken for sisters. Between Lorelais relationship with her parents Rorys new prep school and both of their romantic entanglements theres plenty of drama to go around.

Review

While it may appear to be a chick thing I enjoy watching this show. The characters are not stereotypical and stand out thanks to the great job of both writers and actors (I especially enjoy Melissa McCarthy and Liza Weils portrayal of their characters) the show is chock full of wit (that is if your brain is quick enough to register the references made through the fast speech) and the plot from what I have seen is more than sufficient to keep you wanting to see more.

My favorite thing about the show is that unlike other dramas it isnt too over the top. The plot progresses smoothly and slowly (just slow enough) and while the show changes as time passes it doesnt change so completely as other shows in the same genre would. It is a perfect example of that while life changes it is a subtle change not an overt one.

I would recommend anyone in search of intelligent witty television to watch this show. I give it a 9 out of 10 and I hope that it stays on the air for years to come.