Monday, October 7, 2013

Click Here To Watch Escape from Tomorrow (2013)

Review

"What the actual f*ck did I just see" was the first thing that went through my mind upon finishing this film. Terrible acting poor cgi an unbelievable plot (I get it it's supposed to be out there but this was waaaaay too far out there) and WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD. It was like they'd studied David Lynch's material and then decided to make a Bmovie homage. If anything at all this should be straighttotelevision and not the payperview kind either but the SyFy channel at best. It's got a freaking awesome title that suggests the film is going to be equally fantastic but my gosh if it isn't the biggest letdown aside from various poor booktomovie adaptations or the Green Lantern then I don't know what is. There is literally no amount of money that could make me watch this movie again. If seeing this movie is the difference between getting laid then call me Steve Carrell because I'm going to be keeping my vcard. That's my take on this movie. I rest my case.